BACK TO TOP
- Show All
Valentine’s Day Brownies for your Swolemate … or yourself!
Valentine’s Day Brownies
- 6 medium sized bananas
- 1 cup almond butter (or nut/seed butter of choice)
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 scoops (62 grams) Protein powder (a blended protein powder or vegan works best)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, grease a square 8 or 9 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Use a large mixing bowl, to blend the bananas, cocoa powder, protein powder, and almond butter, salt and blend/mix until smooth.
- Using a spoon, fold chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for around 18-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow to cool before slicing or maybe drizzling some extra chocolate on top!
- Brownies are best kept and enjoyed refrigerated
Nutrition (varies based on protein powder used)
Serving: 1 brownie (recipe makes 9)
Carb: 6 grams
Protein :16 grams
Fat: 12 grams