- Valentine’s Day Brownies for your Swolemate … or yourself!
BACK TO TOP
Valentine’s Day Brownies for your Swolemate … or yourself!
Valentine’s Day Brownies
- 6 medium sized bananas
- 1 cup almond butter (or nut/seed butter of choice)
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 scoops (62 grams) Protein powder (a blended protein powder or vegan works best)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, grease a square 8 or 9 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Use a large mixing bowl, to blend the bananas, cocoa powder, protein powder, and almond butter, salt and blend/mix until smooth.
- Using a spoon, fold chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for around 18-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow to cool before slicing or maybe drizzling some extra chocolate on top!
- Brownies are best kept and enjoyed refrigerated
Nutrition (varies based on protein powder used)
Serving: 1 brownie (recipe makes 9)
Carb: 6 grams
Protein :16 grams
Fat: 12 grams
Added to cart successfully!
With this product also buy:
You have successfully subscribed!
Please login and you will add product to your wishlist
Enter your discount code here
✔️ Discount code found, it will be applied at checkout.
Discount code cannot be applied to the cart. Restrictions may apply or the cart may not contain the correct items to use this discount.
The discount code cannot be applied to the cart. Please ensure the cart meets the requirements to apply this discount code.
Please provide a valid discount code.
Discount code cannot be combined with the offers applied to the cart.