A fun way to increase your protein intake is to bake or cook with it! These no-bake bars use our new Collagen Max Protein. They are easy to make, delicious and will help you get your daily dose of collagen!
These bars are keto, gluten free, and can even be sugar free! Making these bars perfect for breakfast on the go or just a snack.
What you will need!
- ½ cup nut butter of choice (almond, peanut, cashew, sunflower seed, etc)
- 6 tbsp granulated sugar substitute (ex. Splenda or Swerve)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts (optional)
- Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment or waxed paper. Allow the paper to hang over the edges.
- Place nut butter and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave on high in 30 second increments until you can stir the two together.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the Collagen Max, sweetener, cocoa powder, coconut flour, and salt, until well combined.
- Press the dough mixture into the pan as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Lift out of the pan and cut into 6 bars if eating as a meal or 12 bars if eating as a snack.
- Store in the refrigerator, but let them sit out for 15-20 minutes before eating, as they are very hard right out of the refrigerator.
Nutritional Facts for 1 bar when cut into 12 servings as a snack
Protein 9.5 grams
Carbs 9.5 grams
Fiber 3 grams
Fat 12 grams